[ale] Special Place in Hell Reserved for BellSouth

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sat Aug 21 09:57:12 EDT 2004

Sean Kilpatrick wrote:

> Things would be a _lot_ different if Georgia's State Corporation
> Commission had any power, but it doesn't. It's totally toothless.
> And the big utilities know it.

I'm not familiar with this organization, but I had good luck the one
time I contacted the GPSC regarding Georgia Natural Gas ripping me off
by not locking in my contracted rate.  It took no more then a phone call
to the GPSC and Georgia Natural Gas corrected the rate and refunded the
over charges.  Of course the next time I had a chance I dumped them.

--
Until later, Geoffrey       Registered Linux User #108567
                             AT&T Certified UNIX System Programmer - 1995