[ale] Bellsouth DSL to Speedfactory or SnappyDSL?

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Thu Aug 19 23:07:46 EDT 2004

Do you pay for the subscription to Giganews yourself or does Comcast supply it?
In my case Speed Factory was contracting Giganews to provide the news feed and
as such it was limited in speed.

--
James Sumners
http://ug.dyndns.org/~jsumners/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59