[ale] Bellsouth DSL to Speedfactory or SnappyDSL?

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Thu Aug 19 21:34:19 EDT 2004

I can :)

Just read this thread: http://www.dslreports.com/forum/remark,10959719~mode=flat

Basically, Speed Factory just dropped Giganews (which was insanely slow) and
have implemented their own news server that retrieves articles from groups
people actually read. When you request the articles from a group, if no one has
done so already, the server will automatically start caching articles from that
group.

--
James Sumners
http://ug.dyndns.org/~jsumners/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59