[ale] Dosemu help requested

Nathan J. Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Thu Aug 19 13:32:49 EDT 2004

I'm using dosemu for an application, but haven't had any trouble with
it.  The directory that the version of dos (I'm using the stock freedos,
but got it to work with MS DOS 6.2 also) is in is generally your c:\
drive.  What does the prompt that you're trying to install Quake under
look like (i.e. is it still a $ or # prompt, or is it a c:\ prompt)?  If
it's not the latter, have you typed 'dosemu' to start the emulator (I
know that this may seem obvious, and don't mean to offend, but just want
to be certain).
--
registered linux user # 73046

Nathan J. Underwood