[ale] Video Editing ala Adobe Premier

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at proteus-tech.com
Wed Aug 18 17:46:05 EDT 2004

I'm about to turn some Digital 8 video footage into a DVD but need some serious editing software to
handle the job. In addition to standard scene selection & transitions, It needs to be able to adjust
the brightness and colour of the video content, be able to mix in different audio well, and hopefully
perform advanced DVD menu generation. Has anyone been doing this recently (preferably) under
Linux or is Adobe Premier still my only usable option to date?

	thanx & later,

		Ben Scherrey