[ale] Re: If you're on Bellsouth DSL, I recommend changing providers.

Jonathan Rickman jdr at xcorps.net
Wed Aug 18 14:30:00 EDT 2004

> The major problem is the will of the few being imposed on the many.

There are more folks out there who want to be rid of the spam nusaince than
there are who want to run their own mail server, so this statement is
patently false. People running their own mail servers on a DSL circuit are
in such a small minority segment that they virtually do not exist from a
statistical perspective. Most techies don't even run a mail server at their
house. So in essence, that statement is patently false. I will not address
the rest of your posting, because I don't want to get into a debate over the
privacy of a communications medium that is horribly insecure to begin with.
Not to mention the Reynolds WrapT factor involved.

--
Jonathan