[ale] If you're on Bellsouth DSL, I recommend changing providers.

Jonathan Rickman jdr at xcorps.net
Wed Aug 18 12:05:27 EDT 2004

What is the major problem with just relaying through their servers? Some
bizzare pricacy concern? They are allowing relaying from their entire
subscriber netblock anyway. If you're that paranoid about privacy then you
should reconsider your choice of communications medium in the first place
rather than worrying about Bellsouth.

--
Jonathan