[ale] ALE NW presentation for this month

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue Aug 17 20:54:35 EDT 2004

Matt Magee wrote:
> On Tuesday 17 August 2004 06:08 am, Geoffrey wrote:
>
>>I do not have a presenter for this month.  If anyone has anything they'd
>>like to present on, please let me know asap.
>

> I don't have anything to present, but I do have an old box (K6-2 500) and an
> OpenBSD CD.  If anyone knows BSD fairly well, we can set it up to see if the
> OpenBSD folks have any good ideas in there.  Maybe see how the other Open
> Source folks are doing.

I've actually realized I have a conflict and will not be able to make it
to the meeting this month.  Is there anyone who would like to 'run the
show' this month?  No presentation, but folks always seem like they have
plenty to talk about anyway.

Drop me a line, as well as feel free to follow up with Matt if his offer
sounds like something someone might be able to assist with.

--
Until later, Geoffrey       Registered Linux User #108567
                             AT&T Certified UNIX System Programmer - 1995