[ale] Like Anxiety Closet only Obnoxiousness

Jonathan Rickman jdr at xcorps.net
Mon Aug 16 15:47:12 EDT 2004

My fingers turn purple when I use the wok to cook spinach kabobs during the
NFL draft. Sometimes my dog talks to the neighborhood tree leaves before he
drives to the post office to get my lunch cooler out of the holding cell.

> The only purpose here is to remark that the idiom seems to be
> post separate questions rather than dump- well, dump. And to
> remind Mr Popovitch that he should be more proper with [20
> min pause] indefinite possessive pronouns; you know, the
> its\it's thing. Not a "fly's open," or "spinach in your
> teeth," more of a "dead cicada lodged in your cuff" warning
> in the context of your meaning to print out. I saw myself, to
> declare where I came from, in the thread about the
> activity-learning-OSS center; something on the order of
> "install, configure, wipe." The man who wrote in "Fedora 2
> iso" misspelled hobbyist: I don't know how to spell hobbyest,
> nor misspelled, or mouseketeer, but I know it's spelled
> weird. I first noted horrendous spelling in a friend who is a
> master electronic technician, and I think on all capacity
> levels that there occasionally can't be myriad skill sets
> occupying the same mind. I suffer from ambiguity, and while
> computer and other science may be a tree TREES ARE COOL or
> maybe one of those string sculpture things or a cat's cradle,
> you know, with, like math tools that fit like the secure torx
> bit, to me, it's just- whatever, man; If then, else, goto-
> symbol resolution table- database referencing database within
> database. Throw the basic arithmetic skills out the window.

See above. Recipient, not "receipient", though I suspect you'll find that
confusing in a hobbyest sort of way.

> Oh; I have to voyeuristically add that the thread "iptables"
> or something like that reads better IMHO than a Tarentino
> script and if sold to IBM's ad agency might fund such a RAM garage.

I peed in your pool! I peed in your pool! Do you have ju ju beans?

--
Jonathan