[ale] KMyMoney2 Cool Stuff

Dow Hurst Dow.Hurst at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 11 13:07:20 EDT 2004

You can use checkinstall to create the rpm for your package and avoid
getting your rpm database out of sync.  SuSE comes with checkinstall so
install that with Yast2.  Then just:

./configure
make
checkinstall

use rpm to install the new rpm from /usr/local/src/packages/RPM/

Your CVS download is now in the rpm database!
Thanks for the update on your experience!  This is on my list of stuff
to do for the family. Yes, I agree that inflow should be greater than
outflow. ;-)

Thanks,
Dow