[ale] emacs 20->21 update/redraw changes?

Stephan Uphoff ups at tree.com
Tue Aug 10 12:21:04 EDT 2004

Fletch wrote:

> [...]
>
>     Stephan> Actually that was the first workaround that I tried.  But
>     Stephan> I had the same problem with XEmacs 21.4.  What version
>     Stephan> are you running?
>

> (emacs-version)
> "XEmacs 21.4 (patch 12) \"Portable Code\" [Lucid] (i386-redhat-linux, Mule) of Thu Feb 20 2003 on porky.devel.redhat.com"
>

> And patch 9 on OS X with no problems either.

Thanks - I re-tested it and it worked fine. (patch 14) "Reasonable Discussion"
Guess I hacked way to late yesterday night.
For now I just installed emacs 20 since I have no time to fiddle with
the settings. (xdefaults,...).
But it is really nice to know that there is an alternative that works.

	Stephan