[ale] mutt and multiple accounts

Preston Boyington PBoyington at polyengineering.com
Tue Aug 10 10:21:35 EDT 2004

*ahem* hello, my name is preston and i am ignorant on how to use mutt with multiple accounts.

i want to be able to access my various pop3 accounts and keep them separate.  also i want to filter by subject my various e-mail lists and have them sorted into their folders ([ale] would go into my ALE folder and so on).  possibly at a later date i would like to be able to access my archived e-mail from another machine on my network.

i picked up a book on Exim and am starting to read it, but does anyone have some suggestions or some examples i can see?

thanks folks,
Preston