[ale] [Slightly OT]Network Monitoring Tools

Robert Coggins ale at cogginsnet.com
Thu Aug 5 23:06:51 EDT 2004

Many months ago at an ALE-NW meeting there were some people talking
about different network monitoring tools.  Big Brother was one of them
but there is another one in particular that I am trying to locate.  I
know people are not going to remember but I was going to ask what tools
most use here for net monitoring.  The only reason I am asking here is
because it seemed several of you liked and used it.  Thanks for your help!

Rob