[ale] Cool email insight tools?

Jason Day jasonday at worldnet.att.net
Wed Aug 4 12:57:00 EDT 2004

On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 08:31:45PM -0400, John Wells wrote:
> So...a question for the group: what tools are you using or have you seen
> that provide new, intuitive ways to organize/sort/view emails?

gmail :)

Seriously, being able to google your email is awesome.  The biggest
downside for me is there's no easy way to import mail from another
source; you'll have to bounce all your old messages to your gmail
account (and have an understanding and/or unobservant ISP).

Jason

    -- Weyoun-6, Star Trek: Deep Space 9