[ale] Linux/OSS Learning Center

Tom & JaVonn pairoftwins at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 4 09:33:49 EDT 2004

James:

The cost bounces around as the suggestions for use are refined.  Last I heard it would be $75 - $100 per month, but I'm unclear how many nights use that would allow.  However, they're determined to have my little business represented there, and I'm expecting a NITIX server to arrive this week and would like to install it there to provide the internet services for the learning center (and as a demo for sales).  That would be a big foot in the door.

Do you think "students" would pay $3 - $7 a visit, for a 3 hour session? I'm speculating here.

Tom