[ale] Python questions

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Tue Aug 3 21:57:05 EDT 2004

I have found that Mono is _very_ easy to learn and use. My OOP experience is
very limited but I have picked up on C# quite easily and have found that it
is actually a decent language to quickly write applications with. Whatever
documentation is not yet in Monodoc is easily accessible at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/ since Mono is nothing more than an implementation of
the ECMA standards. If you are keen on checking out alternate languages give
http://www.go-mono.com/ a look. I think you might like it.