[ale] OT: Well it is going to hit the list sooner or later.

Dow Hurst Dow.Hurst at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 1 17:28:28 EDT 2004

No, I wasn't really saying that the job description should be your code
of ethics, but you couldn't tell that from what I specifically said.  In
fact, Geoffrey has a point too about computer use in a job situation not
being private.  What I think people should have as a code of ethics
would really get the list going! ;-)

In fact we ought to have an OT-ethics: tag on our emails now. :-)
Dow