[ale] OT: Well it is going to hit the list sooner or later.

Adrin haswes at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 1 11:57:31 EDT 2004

I have to agree with this.  No one cares about you unless the seat is dirty.  I went back
and looked at Blake's website. It would be easy for ALDOT to fire him for other reasons.
A consultant came in after he was fired and found problems in setups of software.

Also, we have to keep in mind.  GA is a right to hire state.  I don't know about AL.  But
here you can be asked to leave at anytime.

Adrin