[ale] Google in Suwanee?

Jonathan Rickman jdr at xcorps.net
Sun Aug 1 11:20:14 EDT 2004

It is my understanding, from having several folks interview with me who had
previously interviewed with them, that they are looking for $10-15/hr button
pusher/switch flipper/tape swappers to sit at their new site in case the
folks running things in Cali need any on site assistance. As to why they are
even bothering to list certain qualifications that go beyond that, my guess
is that there was a disconnect between operations and HR. HR is so 90s
anyway. Why do companies still have it? Oh yeah...because we still have
lawyers roaming the earth. See, you really can blame everything on them. :)

--
Jonathan