[ale] DSPAM

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Thu Apr 29 22:22:17 EDT 2004

It basically started passing too much spam. I would adjust the spam
scores and stuff would get marked but the false positives were so high
it was almost as much of a problem. Plus the slight changes to the spam
would not get picked up by spamassassin.

Since I admin several dozen machines that have an email address of
admin/webmaster/etc at servername.foo that all point to my admin account, I
was getting slammed with garbage.

http://www.localnetsolutions.com

<jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>