[ale] Quick tutorial on ssh port forwarding my mail?

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at proteus-tech.com
Thu Apr 29 17:10:51 EDT 2004

	I have a remote linux server which I host my domain on. I'm now working
remotely on my laptop (running linux) which I can use sendmail to send my
email from however, since the IP isn't fixed and won't be on my actual domain
I'm sending from, it seems lots of anti-spam software it treating it as SPAM.
In light of this, and other potential security issues, it seems that using
the ssh port forwarding features might be a good solution for me. Is it? If
so, what's the quick manner of setting this up? If not, what's a solution
that's going to make it look like my mail is actually coming from my domain?

	thanx & later,

		Ben Scherrey