[ale] Postifx or Mutt setting?

Jason Vinson vinson.lists at charter.net
Wed Apr 28 09:22:34 EDT 2004

Hi All,

I am using postfix and mutt for my local email here and it's working great for the most part.

However, I have been looking at the headers on my emails and I have noticed an incorrect setting, but I don't know how to fix it.  It's the Return-Path header on my emails.  It's currently set to my local user name at my isp's domain.

This is configured in my postfix main.cf as "myorigin=myisp.com".  I tried to mask it using "my_hdr Return-Path: myemail at myisp.com" but that doesn't work.  Any pointers where to look for this?  BTW, i'm not trying to spam  ;)

TIA,
Jason