[ale] Spam Blocking Alternatives

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Tue Apr 27 11:55:30 EDT 2004

That is roughly $200 per employee. If it keeps them from having to clean
out their inboxes every morning and gains that much more productive time
is it worth the investment?

Let's say it takes 10 minutes each am to clean out your mail box.

10 * 5 = 50 minutes per week.
(50 * 52) / 60 = 43+ hours per year
43 * 100 = 4300 hours totally saved per year
If every employee made $10/hr then you'd save about $43k
the first year.