[ale] Spam Blocking Alternatives

Matthew Brown matthew.brown at cordata.com
Tue Apr 27 11:22:59 EDT 2004

We sell a simple solution for this.  IMHO, the commercial packages are a
waste of resources: time and people.  Our solution costs $1500, includes
hardware, uses Open Source software, and reduces spam significantly, while
allowing you to upgrade at will.

Matthew Brown
 	      (888) 681-2262     .     (770) 795-0089     .
http://www.cordata.com

*	Windows and Linux Networks
*	Anti-virus
*	Security