[ale] Linux community service?

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Mon Apr 26 15:44:23 EDT 2004

See FreeBytes and the other organization here in Atlanta that do stuff for
others that is computer related - but you may be asked to install Windows 95
and set up machines for others (non-profits and such).

point of contact:
Timothy L. Gott, Director
FREE BYTES Reuse and Recycling,
A Division of TECH CORPS Georgia
(Of) 404-846-8414 (c) 678-907-6465 (fax) 501-421-7903

Greg