[ale] back to Slack

William Wylde baron_shatturday at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 13:19:13 EDT 2004

>About BitTorrent: Can anybody here get to the Slackware torrent? I'm trying
>here:
>
>http://www.slackware.com/torrents/index.html

I used it last week to get the iso again- I had given my CD to my
brother-in-law, forgetting I had erased the copy of the image from my
hard-drive- and had no great problems.  Rather slow- 35-40K seemed to be the
top speed I could get- but I eventually got the image after a few hours
wait.

(,,oBo,,) "What have I become Lottie?  My wife in a cage with a