[ale] BayStar wants SCO to repay loan

Marvin Dickens marvindickens at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 25 12:10:19 EDT 2004

On Saturday 24 April 2004 16:26, tfreeman at intel.digichem.net wrote:

> Much as I would love to see SCO sinking slowly in the eastern sunset
> (doing it the hard way) as the rats desert ship, I also want to see
> BayStar loose the entire invested wad. Bottom feeders are a necessary part
> of the business ecology, but they don't need to be encouraged.

You can count on BayStar loosing all invested money, for sure. SCO's business
model and plan for the past 4 or 5 years has been to raise money. Everyone in
this business knows that they are not selling software or services in any
volume that could even come close to supporting the company. It's sorta like
a pyramid scheme or check kiting: The last money taken in is always spent
even before it's collect. BayStar will never see a dime.

Best

Marvin Dickens