[ale] Virus from T-Dialin client (was Re: Your letter)

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Sun Apr 25 09:45:42 EDT 2004

> Or, just do like me and adjust your spam/virus filter accordingly.

I'm not concerned with receiving the virus myself, since I don't run
Windows. I'm more concerned with the increase in bandwidth the list is
forced to deal with.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Sat, 24 Apr 2004 22:04:13 -0400