[ale] Re: Your letter

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Sat Apr 24 18:58:54 EDT 2004

Actually, I can pretty much guarantee it WASN'T you, since Netsky spoofs
the FROM address, and you don't use Windows at work. It was from someone
who has your work address in their address book.

Of course, this is assuming you're not running an infected Windows machine
at home, in which case it could be that box...

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Sat, 24 Apr 2004 07:37:46 -0400