[ale] BayStar wants SCO to repay loan

Robert Heaven robertheaven at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 24 18:43:07 EDT 2004

I would have to agree about the bottom feeder analogy. The first
paragraph of the story says it all...

"BayStar Capital Management LLC believes SCO needs to hire executives
with more savvy about intellectual property cases and spend less money
on its Unix products, BayStar spokesman Bob McGrath said."

This sounds like BayStar would like to get rid of all the technology
people in SCO and have the company consist of nothing but a small group
of litigating lawyers.

Or, maybe BayStar really does understand that SCO has no products or
assets of any value other than the "slim" possibility of some kind of
Intellectual Property ownership.