[ale] What's in this "Bin Laden" trash spew?

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Fri Apr 23 23:48:32 EDT 2004

> Well, apparently they aren't harvesting ALE, I haven't seen anything of
> this sort.
>
> -Jim P.

Well, I guess they harvested it from the "other list" that reveals my email
address . . . . oh, that's right, there isn't one. Perhaps it's an infected
box, and for some reason it didn't send dozens to you . . . oh, that could be
the same for harvesting. I've come to the conclusion that it was one of those
spammers who takes the time to seek out lists lists like the ALE and harvest
by hand just to overcome possible obfuscation
						- maybe that's why he hasn't gotten to you yet.
Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com