[ale] Mandrake 10.0. was, Dual Boot WinXP Pro + Fedora Core 1

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Fri Apr 23 16:45:58 EDT 2004

On Friday 23 April 2004 02:01 pm, Brian Chase wrote:

> Then load Mandrake 9.2 on it by just booting the first Mandrake CD from
> the CDROM drive. ?When you go to the Mandrake site, you'll notice that
> 10.0 is available, but I'm reading of LOTS of bugs. ?

Bugs in final?  Community release is full of minor glitches (I'm running it
now) it was more widely distributed than Mandrake intended, and  10.0 is
getting a bad rap because of this.  Final seems to have so few that there
absence has become a topic of conversation on the usenet group.  Them folks
will complain about *anything*.  Heh, reminds me of ALE:)

> I know 9.2 is the
> most stable Mandrake of recent history and it's very good.

Skipped 9.2...  Nathan, if your going to be out my way, I have 9.0, 9.1 and
10.0 Cr if you need / want to borrow one.  10.0 final too, but it just came
in todays mail, have to wait in line for it.
--
William