[ale] OT geek motorcycle?

Bjorn Dittmer-Roche bjorn at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Fri Apr 23 14:40:36 EDT 2004

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004, linux wrote:

> RE the chrome table
> So you stripped it per the enclosed instructions and left it
> as it was after the  rinse, or you painted the table a  chrome
> type color.

It had already been in the rain so I used some chemical rust remover and
chipped away at the hard parts by hand. Then I sprayed with some clear
stuff so it's coated and won't rust again. It's not quite as pretty as it
used to be but it's worth it to put it outside. I got everything at Home
Depot.

bjorn