[ale] Suggestions for 64 bit dual Opteron motherboards

Brian Chase networkr0 at cfl.rr.com
Fri Apr 23 08:25:46 EDT 2004

This is a post from another list I'm on.  The author of this post, Bryan
Smith, is a wealth of information and would gladly assist you if
approached correctly.  He's bailed us out many times on the LEAP list,
based in Orlando, FL.

Check all the threads on that particular list, there's lots of talk on
the topic.

http://lists.leap-cf.org/pipermail/pc_support/2004-April/004848.html