[ale] a Google <feature!> OT

Alan Dobkin ALE at MaestroIT.com
Thu Apr 22 12:33:31 EDT 2004

As disturbing as this may be, it is not a new feature.
Google has had this feature for at least a year or two,
and the same data (more up-to-date) has been available
for several years with AT&T's AnyWho reverse lookup:

http://www.anywho.com/rl.html

Alan

--On Thursday, April 22, 2004 12:03 PM -0400 Sean Kilpatrick