[ale] [Fwd: IETF Draft on Transmission Control Protocol securityconsiderations]

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Wed Apr 21 15:47:52 EDT 2004

This is on the OpenBSD list a lot also - but it is of concern to Cisco and
their ilk.  What's broken is Cisco and their gear.  More corporate FUD,
though since a great many place their undying trust in Cisco, I guess it is
a threat to those that have an all Cisco network.  Also was mentioned in the
OpenBSD posts was how Cisco's training only looked at one aspect of the
problem and how the other aspects have come home to roost.  Funny how there
is no mention of Cisco or others in the post - and this is what makes it
seem like it's an "everyone in the world" issue.

Greg