[ale] OT: DSL in older house (no NID)

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Apr 16 16:11:19 EDT 2004

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004, Robert Story wrote:

>My sister just called me to ask about getting DSL at her place. She lives in an
>older house that has a really thick one-pair wire running from the pole,
>through a hole in the wall, to a screw-down connector in the middle of the
>basement.

Oh yeah, I believe Speedfactory has a special right now, free hardware
and install.  First three months at 19.95, 44.95 thereafter.  That's for
1.5Mx256K

Or you can get 256Kx128K for 19.95 for the first three months and $34.95
after that.

3Mx384k is also available.

http://www.speedfactory.net/services/residential/resdsl.html