[ale] squidGuard

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Fri Apr 16 14:54:10 EDT 2004

In my setup 192.168.0.1 is my gateway, 192.168.0.4 is my proxy/Squid box
and 192.168.0.3 is my desktop. (Sorry about the long lines.

src admin {
    ip        192.168.0.3
}

# DESTINATION CLASSES:

dest adult {
    domainlist adult/domains
    urllist adult/urls
    expressionlist  adult/expressions
    log /var/log/squid/adult.log
}

dest audio-video {
    domainlist audio-video/domains
    urllist audio-video/urls
}

dest forums {
    domainlist forums/domains
    urllist forums/urls
    expressionlist  forums/expressions
}

dest hacking {
    domainlist hacking/domains
    urllist hacking/urls
}

dest redirector {
    domainlist redirector/domains
    urllist redirector/urls
    expressionlist  redirector/expressions
}

dest warez {
    domainlist warez/domains
    urllist warez/urls
}

dest ads {
    domainlist ads/domains
    urllist ads/urls
}

dest violence {
    domainlist violence/domains
    urllist violence/urls
    expressionlist  violence/expressions
}

# ACLs
acl {
        admin {
        pass    any
        }

        default {
          pass !adult !audio-video !forums !hacking !redirector !warez !ads !aggressive !drugs !gambling !violence all
                redirect http://www.rdlg.net/squidblocked.html

        }
}

Thus spake James P. Kinney III (jkinney at localnetsolutions.com):