[ale] Woof

Charles Shapiro cshapiro at nubridges.com
Fri Apr 16 12:04:50 EDT 2004

Wait, wait, I agree with all of you. I'm not saying they're justified in
coming into your house. My level of sympathy is a little lower if you've
left yourself (that) vulnerable, is  all. But only a little.

I don't want to start a flame war, honest! Hitler! The nazis! I'm on
your side, really!

(actually, mainly I was testing my spiffin' new digital signing
capabiliity...)

-- CHS