[ale] (no subject)

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Thu Apr 15 21:12:07 EDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-04-15 at 20:55, Dow Hurst wrote:
> http://www.hk-usa.com/pages/military-le/rifles-carbines/xm8.html
>
> Even Better!!!!
> Dow "SpammerAssassin" Hurst  (48 kills TD)

http://www.hk-usa.com/pages/military-le/SMG/MP5/mp5.html
Substantially better in the "Up close and VERY personal" department.
Since the folding stock can be replaced with a stubby "elbow support"
stock, the MP5 can confidently be used in the "spray and pray" style
that leaves the offensive spammer gasping in horror as ....

You get the idea.  :)  I saw one of these at a gun show. _Very_ pricey.