[ale] RE: Fact Finding - ALE South!

Dan Newcombe Newcombe at mordor.clayton.edu
Wed Apr 14 21:48:22 EDT 2004

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004, John Wallom wrote:
> There are actually several CCSU student/fac/staff on this list.  Spivey
> is not too friendly with their space, but Continuing Education usually
> has space.  Also, the Library has a large room that is usually empty in
> the evening.

Problem is that continuing education charges people for use of their
space.  While they could be friendly a) it sets a bad precedent for them
and b) we would be premempted anytime someone has a fiver to offer.

I agree about the room in the library.  I can think of a couple other
spaces that may work as well...depending on how many people show up.

Getting a space reserved would be nice, but I do have a master key :)