[ale] ALE NE meeting?

aaron aaron at pd.org
Mon Apr 12 20:09:25 EDT 2004

On Monday 12 April 2004 20:52, Ken Arromdee wrote:
> When and where is this?  Is it still going on?  There didn't seem to be
> anything last Thursday and the web page says "[an error occurred while
> processing this directive]".

N.E. Meeting is (generally) the first Thursday of each month.

(Last week was the the 2nd Thursday, the normal monthly spot for the Central
meeting at Emory Law School. We had Dow Hurst generously filling everyone in
on the current state of Linux based Sharp Zaurus hand helds.)

N.E. meetings are currently hosted at...

Edeltacom
300 Satellite Blvd

...which I believe is in the neighborhood of Gwinett mall off of I-85.

Danny Cox has been moderating the NE meetings and usually posts a notice to
the ALE list a day or two before the show; he posted info for the April NE
meeting on 3/30/04.

peace
aaron