[ale] ALE Central: The Sharp Zaurus: Current State of Affairs

Michael D. Hirsch mhirsch at nubridges.com
Fri Apr 9 09:42:57 EDT 2004

On Thursday 08 April 2004 03:05 pm, Dow Hurst wrote:
> I wasn't able to get the CFXGA to work on the 5600. :-(

Your inability to get VGA output from you Zaurus notwithstanding, I think we
all enjoyed last night's ALE Central presentation on Zauri.  Dow gave a good
overview of the state of the art in Open Source Zaurus software and operating
systems.

There were at least 5 Zaurus users present, and I, for one, was thrilled to
get to play a little with one of the clamshell models after the talk.

Next month: Linux on Linksys.

Michael