[ale] Fwd: O'Reilly Looking for GNOME Hacks

Michael D. Hirsch mdhirsch at mail.com
Wed Apr 7 23:06:03 EDT 2004

As a KDE user I don't have much to add to this, but I thought that some
of y'all might have some bright ideas.

--Michael

Subject: O'Reilly Looking for GNOME Hacks
Date: Wednesday 07 April 2004 05:47 pm
From: Marsee Henon <marsee at oreilly.com>
To: mdhirsch at mail.com

Hi Linux UG Leader,

We're looking for GNOME hacks for our upcoming book, "Linux Desktop
Hacks." We already have half of the book filled with KDE hacks, but no
GNOME hacks! Do you know of any GNOME Hackers who could help us out?
Please forward this email along.

If you have a hack to share, please send 'em our way by having your
members email me (marsee at oreilly.com) with "GNOME hacks" in the subject
line. Don't let KDE hacks take over this book!

As thanks for sharing, we'll make sure to get copies of "Linux Desktop
Hacks" sent to your group shortly after publication.

--Marsee