[ale] Which TV Card

Calvin Harrigan charriglists at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 5 18:11:10 EDT 2004

I can vouch for the pvr250, I've been using one in a mythtv box for about 8
months now.  As noted earlier they are a bit pricy, but you get what you pay
for.

The 1.9 drivers work very well.
http://ivtv.sf.net

If you have anyquestions about mythtv, I can help.  Been using/fooling with it
since early 2003.

Calvin...