[ale] wireless mouse/keyboard

Robert Heaven robertheaven at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 30 19:38:23 EDT 2003

I bought my wife that same set for her winbloze box and the wireless
(ball type) mouse died at about 5 months old. Bought her a new Logitec
wireless optical mouse and it talks to the old antenna just fine and
she's much happier now.

On the flipside though, I bought myself a new Logitec wireless keyboard
and optical mouse combo the other day. Everything was just beautiful for
a couple of hours until I started flipping through the ports on my
Belkin KVM switch and the thing went crazy. Immediately changed back to
my corded ones but haven't had the time to test the wireless ones on a
single box yet.