[ale] wireless cards

jb at devsea.com jb at devsea.com
Fri Sep 26 15:30:43 EDT 2003

Geoffrey,

I've got the WPC11 working at home with the drivers from
http://www.linux-wlan.com/linux-wlan/

It's been awhile, but I seem to remember it not being too bad.  Also, there's an
easier way to set them up out on google, iirc, but I was getting occasional
dropped connectins that way.  the linux-wlan drivers seem more stable...