[ale] wireless cards

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Sep 26 15:26:49 EDT 2003

Just for fun, I picked up a pcmcia wireless card linksys wpc11 and a
desktop card blitzz bw1605.  I've found references to both indicating
they work with linux.   The blitzz card has RH drivers available from
blitzz.

Anyway, can't seem to get enough info on how to configure these things.
  Trying to use the YAST gui which looks for (with my values in the '<>'):

Operating mode: <ad-hoc>
network name (ESSID): <wireless>
network identifier (NWID): <>
encryption key: <>
nick name: <hplap>

Beyond that, I can't locate any docs on what modules might be required
by these toys.

Any pointers to such configuration info or modules would be appreciated.

Until later, Geoffrey	esoteric at 3times25.net