[ale] Procmail... ?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Thu Sep 25 14:03:56 EDT 2003

Possible, are you using the Baysean and teaching it?

I've had mine at 5.1 and in the last 3 months haven't had anything
marked as spam that shouldn't have been but I do have some spam get
through occasionally.  I was using razor/pyzor but have just started
using the baysean regularly and teaching it, it's getting better.

Thus spake Christopher Fowler (cfowler at outpostsentinel.com):