[ale] imp/horde

Stuffed Crust pizza at shaftnet.org
Thu Sep 25 13:32:27 EDT 2003

On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 10:54:03AM -0400, J.M. Taylor wrote:
> I've heard that they've changed their ways, that IMP 3.2 is actually
> pretty good and natively supports gpg, blah blah.  Looking for independant
> confirmation of this.  I'm really nervous about installing the HORDE
> framework.

Every sucessive release has been better than the last, from nearly every
metric -- code size, functionality, stability, and general quirkiness.

I've been using it since the 1.0 days of IMP.  It works about as well as
one can expect given that it's all web-based.  :)

I wasn't aware that Horde/IMP handled pgp/gpg, but now you piqued my
curiousity.  :)

 - Pizza [ it's running on https://mail.shaftnet.org/ ]
--
Solomon Peachy                                   pizza at f*cktheusers.org
                                                           ICQ #1318444